Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Amy Adams Photography

Anyone other than me ever just get sick of taking and editing photos?

Amy Adam's Photography, https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Adams-Photography/317082894968543?ref=ts, has been amazing to me and my business so this is a blog entry strictly showing off her amazing abilities and thanking her for everything she's done! 

First of all, she's taken beautiful pictures of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl wearing my Petals Newborn Hat.  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Omgoodness... Isn't that just plain adorable?
I just wanna squeeze this little monkey

Seriously....  The baby makes that hat look good :)

Enough of the baby hype before I start going baby crazy...  I've got 3 already.  I do NOT need any more!  She's made me a beautiful cover photo for my facebook fan page.
AND she's taken dull, nothing special, ordinary camera phone pictures and made them look so much better.  I don't have the patience to do this type of thing...  .  (Yet somehow I have the patience to crochet for hours??  lol...) 

A big THANK YOU Amy :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment